Friday, December 11, 2009

NEEDED help for Single Mom


My name is Julie Sky and I have quite a need.  I am a Christian single mother and also a flight attendant based out of Colorado Springs.  I do not have family here and I have lost my sitter.  I home school my 13 yr. old daughter and our former babysitter was a homeschooler who homeschooled my daughter when I worked along with her other children.  Well, due to financial reasons she had to return to work and I lost my sitter.  What I need is a Christian family who homeschools to watch my daughter.  She already has her work and does not need to be personally taught.  She is a great Christian young lady who is polite, respectful, and kind.  We are moving from Breckenridge and I will need someone by this weekend.  The situation is critical as I will need a sitter for 2 trips this month.  I normally fly 3 trips a month and am gone a total of 9 days out of the month.  I have my schedule a month ahead of time so there are no surprizes.  If I cannot find a sitter for my daughter I will lose my job and we will be in trouble.  Could you please help me find a family who would be willing to help us?  The need is great. Please call me at your earliest convenience.  Julie Sky,  303-720-8125 or julieeaglesky1@yahoo.com.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave an edifying comment!