Saturday, February 5, 2011

Math Tutoring?


I am a fellow homeschool mom and after much prayer and urging, have decided to offer math tutoring to our homeschool community.

Through a combination of personalized guided practice, manipulatives, mental math, and an emphasis on math games, my goal is to foster an appreciation and deeper understanding of mathematics for your child. As you know, a strong foundation in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is essential to higher-level math success.

I am a C.P.A. with a love for math and oddly enough, I truly enjoy teaching math to children! I would like to focus on students Pre-K through middle school but know of a wonderful tutor available for higher-level math students.

If you are interested in math enrichment for your child, please send me an email at karin@axiomcorporation.com or give me a call at (303) 948-2697.

In Christ,

Karin Palazzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave an edifying comment!